Tuesday, October 13, 2009


I haven't always been a card marker.  I started out in crafts doing scrapbooking.  I love scrapbooking!  I have a friend who came to visit me in when I had my 2nd daughter and left me all the paperwork to have a class and maybe be come a consultant.  That was 11 years ago.  I got out of scrapbooking for a long time. So that has put me many years behind.  These are pictures of my kids.  The baby in these pictures is now 7.  I really have to start craking down and get these albums up to date.  The oldest will graduate in another 2 years!  Yikes, where does the time go?  I thought I'd have plenty of time to get things done.  I have tons of pictures but not enough time.  It takes me just as long to do a page that it takes me to do card.  How sad is that. :o( 

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments.  I really appreciate all your kind words.  Have a great week and I'll blog at you later.

0 comments: